We connect everything people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Associates drive a variety of market and transaction-related analyses, working with managers and directors to develop acquisition opportunities, venture capital investments and corporate strategy. The associate will join one of several technology teams focused on specific markets. Day to day, associates will
- Develop detailed financial models including projections, valuation, and investment return analyses
- Perform business, financial, accounting, and customer due diligence
- Source, screen and propose investment, partnerships and M&A opportunities
- Work closely with Cisco Business Units to align strategy with partners and other key constituents
- Develop detailed technology and market analyses of key sectors
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Corporate Development is responsible for driving Cisco’s long-term growth strategy through venture capital investments and acquisitions. The team proactively sources new opportunities, develops strategic perspectives on innovative market segments, executes on M&A transactions and actively manages VC investments. Cisco is looking to add exceptional team members to grow its organization and support the company’s continued growth.
Who You Are
- 2 – 3 years of post-undergraduate work at an investment bank, other financial services experience including corporate development/strategy
- Ideal candidate is pre-MBA
- Strong aptitude in financial and market analysis
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong interest in technology
If interested, please apply here.