The Corporate Development Associate supports the entire life-cycle of an M&A deal’s activity, including developing strategic rationale, opportunity sourcing, approaching target management, driving consensus among Amdocs business leaders, data analysis, financial modeling and valuation, due diligence and integration.
What will your job look like?
- You will research industries and develop a pipeline of potential target companies in line with Amdocs’ strategies.
- You will manage, in your target areas, deal flow screening according to strategic fit, business opportunity analysis and competitive landscape assessment.
- You will assess potential acquisitions, approach target management, facilitate internal strategic reviews, prepare financial models and develop presentation materials.
- You will prepare presentations for team discussions among Senior Management and our Board of Directors.
- You will manage internal due diligence processes and interact with key business and functional leads within the company to prepare due diligence deliverables. You will coordinate due diligence activities across multiple functional areas
- You will help determine valuation for our targets and quantify risks; assist in deal structuring.
- You will help manage post acquisition integration activities.
All you need is…
- BA in Business, Economics or related disciplines from a top university (top grades)
- 3-10 years’ deal experience in investing banking/ top-tier consulting firm/ venture capital/ corporate development/corporate strategy/ financial consulting
- Proven experience in project management, comfortable managing multiple projects and driving initiatives through a complex organization
- Experience in financial statement analysis and company valuation techniques
- Telecom industry experience desirable
If interested, please apply here.