Unity (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) The Corporate Development group is a small, high-impact team that works with our CEO, CFO, and partners across the organization to solve the most critical challenges of our business, accelerate growth, and support long-term strategic planning. Members of Corporate development work closely with multiple groups across Unity to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment, or partnership opportunities. We’re looking for a driven, analytical, and resourceful individual to join our team and work on solving problems through market research, data analysis, financial modeling, and cross-functional teamwork.
- Conduct market, industry, and competitive analysis of existing and new businesses
- Be a key resource for M&A discussions including research, presentations, and owning the financial models
- Identify business drivers to accelerate growth. Understand internal product development efforts and tie into long-term strategy.
- Perform analyses to support and build partnerships internally and externally
- Help drive decisions by the executive team and other senior managers
- Bachelor’s with a record of outstanding academic performance in analytical fields.
- 1-3 years prior experience with backgrounds in investment banking, consulting, venture capital/private equity, or corporate strategy preferred; other backgrounds with similar skillset/exposure will be considered
- Action driven. Capable of applying the 80/20 rule to reach insightful, actionable answers from incomplete information; avoid analysis overload or paralysis.
- Big picture thinking. Ability to deep dive in business operations while maintaining a pulse on the overall business
- Facilitate alignment on key decision points and assumptions among stakeholders
- Action oriented. Accountable to produce high quality work on time and drive work plan for responsible areas
- Personable. Great with people and fun to work with. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting with executive level leaders.
- Resourceful. Demonstrate strong analytical and research skills. Comfortable with ambiguity. Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
If interested, please apply here.