The Corporate Development group is a small, high-impact team that works with our CEO, CFO, and partners across the organization to solve the most critical challenges of our business, accelerate growth, and support long-term strategic planning. Members of Corporate development work closely with multiple groups across Unity to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment, or partnership opportunities. We’re looking for a driven, analytical, and resourceful individual to join our team and work on solving problems through market research, data analysis, financial modeling, and cross-functional teamwork.
- Conduct market, industry, and competitive analysis of existing and new businesses
- Be a key resource for M&A discussions including research, presentations, and owning the financial models
- Identify business drivers to accelerate growth. Understand internal product development efforts and tie into long-term strategy
- Perform analyses to support and build partnerships internally and externally
- Assist with post close integration including identifying and solving complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
- Coordinate and project/task manage deal execution and integration efforts internally and with the management team of target companies
- Help drive decisions by the executive team and other senior managers
- Bachelor’s with a record of outstanding academic performance in analytical fields
- 1-3 years prior experience with backgrounds in investment banking, consulting, venture capital/private equity, or corporate strategy preferred; other backgrounds with similar skillset/exposure will be considered
- Action driven. Capable of applying the 80/20 rule to reach insightful, actionable answers from incomplete information; avoid analysis overload or paralysis
- Big picture thinking. Ability to deep dive in business operations while maintaining a pulse on the overall business
- Facilitate alignment on key decision points and assumptions among stakeholders
- Action oriented. Accountable to produce high quality work on time and drive work plan for responsible areas
- Personable. Great with people and fun to work with. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting with executive level leaders
- Resourceful. Demonstrate strong analytical and research skills. Comfortable with ambiguity. Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving – from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping – democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
If interested, please apply here.