Based in Hanover, NH the Corporate Development Analyst will provide quantitative and qualitative analysis to support M&A, Strategic Alliance, Venture fund management and Joint Venture activities. This position will lead efforts in strategic industry and target analysis, and play a key role in building financial models. This role will have responsibilities to track capital markets, M&A deals in a number of verticals, help manage M&A and venture target funnels and data rooms for acquisition activities. This role will assist in the preparation of acquisition pitch book to be used by senior management and the Board of Directors.
Some of the additional impact you will bring in this role:
- Maintain and update acquisition and venture target funnel and data room(s)
- Perform deep dive research and analysis on target industries and companies
- Build financial models with varying degrees of granularity based on the stage of the deal for acquisition and venture targets
- Create customized due diligence memos for the deal/transaction team
- Assist in the preparation of deal pitch books
- Help in developing and assessing the acquisition and venture fund funnel
- As a critical member of the deal team, assist with all aspects of deal closing
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Finance or STEM field with 3+ years of experience in STEM field. Also, an MBA degree from a top-tier school and/or 2+ years of experience in investment banking or investment management, private equity firm, management consulting or corporate strategy experience within a corporate office required.
- Knowledge of and ability to manage statistical analysis and financial modeling and business valuations (quantitative and qualitative analysis)
- Ability to design, develop and utilize sophisticated financial modeling
- Familiarity with, knowledge and application of accounting principles
- Proven ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven problem-solving skills and negotiation skills, and a high level of critical thinking
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable in front of any audience
- Ability to take the initiative to network and develop professional relationships
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring, prioritizing and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific goals and objectives
- High-level of capability in project management
- A strategic thinker and demonstrated the ability to express complex ideas, present results, and translate statistical and business terminology to various levels of management
- General understanding of business principles
If interested, please apply here.