Axiata Digital is in a unique position to leverage on the Group’s strength as a leading regional telecommunications operator, by building on existing customer relationships within our eight mobile markets, which now includes Nepal through the acquisition of Ncell in 2016. It is also able to capitalize on the physical distribution networks of Axiata and partner stores in most of our markets of operation, allowing customers and digital businesses alike to have physical points of contact.
- This analyst will be a support member of Axiata Digital Corporate Development. This small team is responsible for ADS’s acquisitions, investments and partnerships, as well as other complex strategic / financial analysis for senior management. In addition, Corporate Development team is also responsible for business development projects and management of ADS portfolio companies
- Research and analyze industries, companies and business models.
- Analyze potential strategic investments and monitor existing investments
- Analyzing business performance and other corporate activities
- Developing presentations for ADS’s senior management, Board of Directors and shareholders
- Supporting and helping to coordinate due diligence processes for M&A activity or departmental projects
- Collaborating with relevant business units and functional business units across ADS to further various initiatives and strategy
- Prepare and record department’s process documents such as SOP, business cases, budget transfers, etc
- At least two years’ experience in investment banking, corporate development, venture capital or management consulting, preferably with a focus on the technology industry.
- Bachelors / Masters in Business/ Engineering/ Maths/ Commerce
- Innate curiosity in all aspects of consumer technology
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy and quality
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure, maintain strong attention to detail, and prioritize work within tight deadlines
- Team-oriented approach with ability and desire to learn independently
- Demonstrate professionalism and integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Understanding of corporate finance theory and valuation methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
If interested, please apply here.