This analyst will be a core member of Apple’s Corporate Development group. This small team is responsible for Apple’s acquisitions, investments and partnerships, as well as other complex strategic / financial analysis for senior management.
- At least two years experience in investment banking, corporate development, venture capital or management consulting, preferably with a focus on the technology industry
- Innate curiosity in all aspects of consumer technology
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong modeling skills
- Confidence and poise in presenting to executive management
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy and quality
- Strong understanding of accounting, corporate finance theory and valuation methodologies
- Integrity and reliability with the ability to balance multiple projects / priorities
Research and analyze industries, companies, technology segments and business models. Evaluate the merits of complex alternatives and present findings to executive management Evaluate acquisition candidates and play a key execution role on cross-functional M&A teams that include senior members of Apple’s engineering, operations, marketing and legal teams Analyze potential strategic investments and monitor existing investments
If interested, please apply here.