iFly.vc is a US/China cross-border VC fund based in the San Francisco Bay Area with additional offices in Shanghai and Beijing. The team focuses on investing in visionary entrepreneurs who aim to use technology solutions to transform global industries across three major themes, i.e., “Smart Enterprise”, “Resource Technology”, and “Premium Consumer”. iFly.vc accelerates value creation by leveraging deep networks and strategic partnerships in both the US and China to provide insights into product, market, deployment, scaling, and cultures needed by start-ups to expand and thrive. iFly.vc’s founding team comprises accomplished investors and start-up builders with years of close collaboration and solid track record in both the US and China.
iFly.vc is currently seeking two associates to join the investment team ASAP. Based in San Francisco/Palo Alto, this associate will be involved in all aspects of the venture business, such as:
– Develop investment thesis
– Assess investment opportunities
– Conduct due diligence
– Assist entrepreneurs in the portfolio
– Manage internal process and external network
Internship opportunities are also available.
- Self-starter, fast learner, team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and VC vocabulary
- Strong attention to details and ability to set and manage deadlines
- Technical/engineering backgrounds are strongly preferred
- MBA is not required, but business acumen is
- Prior investment experience is not required
- Proficiency in Chinese is not required
Please send resumes to Han Shen (han@iFly.vc).