Scrum Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm investing across a range of industries such as e-commerce, health care, SaaS, transportation, wearables and IoT in the U.S. With an office based in San Francisco and a strong network throughout Asia, Scrum is well positioned to support its portfolio’s founders and teams. The firm manages two active funds with $24 AUM and has invested in over 40 companies such as LeTote, Lob, Noom, and LeadGenius. Typical investment sizes range from $250-500,000 in companies with experienced and passionate management teams leading their focal areas.
Associate | Job Description
Application Deadline: November 1, 2016
Interview process: Top candidates will be interviewed with goal to make an offer by December 1, 2016.
- Evaluate new investments through conducting financial, technical, and operational due diligence
- Develop market research, competitive analysis, and technology roadma ps
- Build strong relationships within technology community with aim to support Scrum portfolio companies
- Assist in preparation of valuation memos and investor updates
- Document meetings and updates of companies under review
- Attend industry events/conferences
- Scan industries for possible deal-flow
- 4-6 years of experience in technology companies (product management preferred), investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital, or private equity.
- Pre and post MBA candidates will be considered
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Preference to working in team environment and ability to self-start
- PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills
- “Founder-First” mentality
- Demonstrated interest in startup / tech community / entrepreneurship / venture capital
- Compensation is market-competitive
- Please submit your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.