Pinnacle Ventures is a venture capital firm that makes both equity and debt investments in early-stage companies in the consumer, enterprise, and healthcare sectors.
- Performing a variety of financial and operational analyses and strategic, financial, operational and business due diligence during investment processes
- Assisting in summarizing and writing up investment memorandums for potential investment opportunities
- Sourcing new opportunities for the investment team by attending industry and startup events and meeting companies.
- Performing market research and sizing analyses and competitive landscape analyses
- Tracking industry statistics, including venture capital financings and valuation trends, deal flow statistics, comparative company statistics and M&A comps
- Performing portfolio monitoring and reporting functions, including participating in calls/meetings with management teams, financial statement reviews and analyses, board package reviews, and various quarterly portfolio analyses and reports
- Updating and maintaining the portfolio management database.
- Tracking portfolio company exits, including performing IRR and cash-on-cash analyses and generating applicable reports
- Developing various business development reports and presentations, both internal and external