- You will join the New York office on a full time basis. You will support a variety of exceptional founders in different ways day to day. You’ll have a ring side seat – and a hand – in helping our founders build big, iconic businesses.
- Your primary focus will be around identifying, researching and communicating best practice for successful market entry into the US to our portfolio of 50+ companies.
- You will find ways to unleash the information, best practice, quick hacks and bear-traps-to-avoid trapped inside the best and brightest minds in tech.
- You will also help our portfolio companies meet the challenges of scaling their businesses in the US by building a relevant network of executives, service providers, corporates and growth stage investors.
- You will help organise meaningful events for our portfolio. You will bring leaders together to share what they know. You will always be learning. One of your biggest challenges will be how to operationalize this transfer of knowledge and facilitate knowledge share to and from time-strapped founders. This will not be dull. It’s unlikely be to be 9 to 5 either.
- You will work seamlessly with our team in London but you will not be asked to look for potential new investment opportunities.