- Due Diligence check against target companies;
- Site visits & verification of selected portfolio companies;
- Provide advice on various investment issues — especially in medical and life science sector.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum two years working experience as investment associate at an investment firm or fund focused on medical and life science sector;
- Undergraduate or higher degrees of Finance, Investment, Legal, or Medical related subjects;
- Maintain communication with us through wechat, email or telephone;
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on issues in subject.
Interview will be arranged on 5th or 6th of May in San Francisco city center. Location to be confirmed.
Please direct all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.