- Between 3 and 6 years of experience in a relevant financial services sector (Private Equity, Venture Capital, M&A advisory, Consulting or Transaction Services) and meaningful exposure to executing transactions
- Relevant experience in our core markets (UK, Germany and Scandinavia)
- Running deal execution processes; writing internal Investment Committee papers, project management and execution of due diligence process (including in-house financial modelling and analysis, research on markets and referencing) plus supporting on legal documentation process.
- Screening leads and evaluating new investment opportunities
- Managing deal pipeline reporting and analysis
- Supporting deal lead partner in keeping opportunities engaged and ensuring we are best placed to win the deal by demonstrating Frog’s values
- Building and sharing expertise with sector-specific technology trends to support deal origination and portfolio development