Cisco Investments is responsible for driving Cisco’s long-term growth strategy through venture capital investments and acquisitions. The team proactively sources new opportunities, develops strategic perspectives on innovative market segments, executes on M&A transactions and actively manages VC investments. Cisco is looking to add exceptional team members to grow its organization and support the company’s continued growth.
Associates drive a variety of market and transaction-related analyses. They work with managers to develop acquisition opportunities, venture capital investments and corporate strategy. The associate will join one of several technology teams focused on specific markets. An opportunity is currently available to join the cloud / infrastructure software team.
Associates will have exposure to a number of technologies within a team and are expected to work with managers as well as directly with team leads on a range of projects.
- Assist the team on M&A, venture investments, and partnerships opportunities
- Develop detailed financial models including projections, valuation, and investment return analyses
- Perform business, financial, accounting, and customer due diligence
- Source, screen and propose investment, partnerships and M&A opportunities
- Participate in corporate strategy and market research projects
- Develop detailed technology and market analyses of key sectors
- Define investment, partnership and M&A strategy to drive growth and support specific business initiatives
- Work closely with Cisco Business Units to align strategy with partners and other key constituents
- Strong aptitude in financial and market analysis
- 2 – 3 years of post-undergraduate work at a top-tier consulting or financial services firm
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Clear interest in technology
Interested candidates can email their resumes directly to me at email@example.com.