- Conduct in-depth scientific and business diligence to develop a strong investment thesis
- Participate in all aspects of deal process including syndication, term sheet negotiation, and definitive document preparation.
- Evaluate new investments through conducting financial, technical, and operational due diligence
- Develop market research, competitive analysis, and technology roadmaps
- Build strong relationships within technology community with aim to support our portfolio companies
- Assist in preparation of valuation memos and investor updates
- Document meetings and updates of companies under review
- Attend industry events/conferences
- Scan industries for possible deal-flow
For Associate Role:
- 1-6 years of experience in technology companies, investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital, or private equity. Open to interesting backgrounds as long as you have a passion for technology.
For Principal Role:
- 6+ years of experience in technology companies, investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital, or private equity. Open to interesting backgrounds as long as you have a passion for technology.
For Both Roles:
- Pre and post MBA candidates will be considered for both positions
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Strong thinking and anlytical skills
- Preference to working in team environment and ability to self-start
- PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills
- “Founder-First” mentality
- Demonstrated interest in startup / tech community / entrepreneurship / venture capital
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is optional but will likely help you stand out. If applying for the Associate position please put Associate Application in the subject line. If applying for the Principal position please put Principal Application in the subject line.