A unique opportunity to join a new seed and early stage venture fund as an associate or principal (depending on experience) to help with seed and early stage deal investing within information technology. The founder has been actively investing in the public and private markets for 30 years and is backed by some of the most influential global financial institutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the initial hires of the new fund and be an integral part of the sourcing and investment team and will report directly to the Founder. You will be tasked with identifying new investment opportunities sourced from traditional channels (e.g., conferences, demo-days) and personal informal networks (e.g., Angels, VCs, Entrepreneurs, Professors)
- Passionate for new and emerging technologies shaping our world, especially in enterprise software, consumer internet and Fintech spaces (but scope of seed investing is limitless).
- Curious and a natural networker. This job will require you to use the company and your network to find and meet with founders, early stage companies, incubators and academics.
- Love to work in a fast paced and growing environment as one of the founding team members. You will have direct involvement with investments and can participate in the upside along with the fund.
- Enjoy supporting the entrepreneurial ecosystem on behalf of the fund (e.g., mentoring start-ups in incubator programs, attending technology meet-ups etc.)
- Strong analytical abilities and intellectual curiosity (Financial/business model analysis skills a plus)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Location: San Francisco
Contact Pegah Ebrahimi for more information.