Axon Partners Group (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is an international Investment, Corporate Development and Consulting firm, specialised in global emerging markets. Created by entrepreneurs with vast business development and financial experience, Axon has grown to become a team of over 50 experts, worldwide. Axon Partners Group Investment has a winning combination of a global presence, partnered with local expertise. We manage over 180M USD in Funds and invest in companies in Latam, Spain and India. Axon has a proven track record of success in sectors like energy, healthcare and digital economy. We invest from 100,000 to 25 million USD.
Do you want to move to the Venture Capital sector and face real challenges?
- You could work directly with industries & companies that are changing the way we live and interact
- You could develop a dynamic profile combining finance, strategy and startup experience
- You could work, interact and learn from a team with global presence
The real challenge means…
- Support in all activities related to the investment cycle
- Pipeline generation, which include conducting industry research, valuation analysis, due diligence, creation of strategic presentations/recommendations, term sheets
- Evaluation of risks and opportunities of potential investment opportunities
- Due-diligence and negotiation
- Management of portfolio companies & exit strategy
What we look for…
- Business administration, Business administration + law, Engineering graduate. Studies completed with superior grades
- Maximum 1 year of professional experience in investment banking/M&A, financial services, fund management, Corporate finance or auditing
- Superb analytical and communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinking
What we expect from you…
- Passion – this will be your company too!
- Excellence in everything that you do
- Open minded, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
And in return…
- Possiblity of learning and participating in projects in other divisions of Axon
- Competitive salary & interesting benefits
- First-class international working environment
- Real challenges – has it been mentioned before?
If interested, please apply here.