Touchdown Ventures (LinkedIn, CrunchBase, AngelList) is a venture capital firm that partners with leading corporations to help establish and manage their venture capital programs. We incorporated in July 2014 and are a registered investment adviser with offices in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Touchdown is expanding its team and is hiring a venture capital analyst (recent undergrad) to join the Philadelphia office. The candidate will have the opportunity to obtain venture capital investment experience. The candidate will work closely with the leadership team at Touchdown and be responsible for a variety of investment tasks with a particular emphasis on researching and sourcing new investment opportunities.
- Identifying attractive investment opportunities
- Tracking and reporting on deal flow generated by our team
- Conducting research on new investment sectors of interest
- Participating in meetings to evaluate entrepreneur pitches
Candidates should be extremely positive and flexible. You must be detail-oriented and self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial workplace. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. This position is an entry level position focused on a recent college graduate and should have these other skills:
- Critical thinking, including superior research and analytical ability
- Intellectual curiosity about venture capital
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Build relationships with entrepreneurs
- Enthusiasm for venture capital, start-ups and entrepreneurship
- Willingness to work in a start-up culture
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com and indicate you are applying for the Philadelphia analyst position.