Nauta Capital (LinkedIn, CrunchBase, AngelList) is a Venture Capital firm investing in early stage technology companies. Main areas of interest include B2B Software propositions, disruptive Digital Media companies, and enabling technologies for Mobile and the Internet. Nauta has $350 million under management and invests in Western Europe and the USA. Nauta has presence in London (UK), Boston, MA (USA), and Barcelona (Spain). Nauta Capital was recently featured in TechCrunch.
The Analyst position will be based in Boston. Analyst candidates must have a demonstrated passion for technology-centric businesses. Ideal candidates will have 1-4 years of work experience, preferably in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking, Equity Research, or Venture Capital at a leading firm. Individuals with experience in a Business Development, Corporate Development or other functions within an entrepreneurial environment will also be considered.
- Developing investment theses and mapping opportunities
- Sourcing new early stage investments, including meeting with founders and entrepreneurs, attending relevant events, and running outbound screening initiatives
- Supporting due diligence, including financial analysis, competitive analysis, market sizing, and conducting primary and secondary industry research
- Developing financial models relating to financings, valuation analyses and liquidity events
- Developing investment memorandum, presentation materials, and other internal presentation documents for partners
- Building a platform with resources for portfolio companies to identify and share best practices
- Collaborating on internal initiatives such as recruiting, marketing, & PR
- At least 1-4 years of work experience at a top-tier Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking, Equity Research, or Venture Capital firm. Additionally, individuals with exceptional operating experience in an entrepreneurial environment will be considered. In select cases, individuals straight out of residency at a top institution will be considered without prior work experience
- Ability to work independently and productively, and thrive in a loosely structured, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to create well-written, thoughtful content in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent academic performance with an undergraduate degree from a top university. (computer science, economics, or business administration preferred)
- Startup experience a plus
- Location: Boston, MA
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience, market competitive.
- Start Date: Immediate
To apply, email email@example.com.