Reporting to the executive director and general manager of HH&E Ventures, the investment analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Source, Lead, and Manage investment opportunities consistent with defined investment space.
- Develop, Document and Execute overall investment strategies and implementation plans.
- Evaluate business plans (team, product, IP, market, channels)
- Conduct due diligence.
- Negotiate the deal structure.
- Work with Financial VCs and assist with syndicating investments, when necessary.
- Maintain Corporate confidentiality and disclosure protocol
- Champion investments through the internal approval process
- Determine competition for deals (corporate or private funds, investment banks, other)
- Manage relationships with the Startup Company and potential investors, pre- and post-investment.
- Actively manage investments through life-cycle and exit.
- Facilitate business relationships between portfolio companies and operating units
- Support existing portfolio companies, recommend follow-up investments where warranted.
- Show exemplary behavior consistent with the company’s core values (honesty, integrity, mutual trust and respect)
- Present to senior management.