GGV Capital is a venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley and China that has been successfully partnering with leading technology entrepreneurs since 2000. With $3.9 billion under management across six funds, the GGV portfolio includes Alibaba, Airbnb, Didi Travel, Houzz, Zendesk, Pandora, Soundcloud and Wish. Sectors include internet, mobile, IoT, security and SaaS in the world’s two largest tech markets as well as selected other parts of the world.
- Market research on specific industry sectors, trends, geographies or companies with a global perspective;
- Support the investment team in all aspects of investment activities which including but not limited to deal sourcing, generate quality deal flow, financial modeling, due diligence, evaluation, structure and execution of investment opportunities;
- Write-up of research notes, investment memos and other status updates;
- Bachelor degree with a top US university;
- Up to two years prior work experience at an investment bank, management consulting firm, investment firm, internet or media company;
- Passion for the technology industry and learning;
- Strong written, analytical and financial modelling skills, good business sense;
- Coding, web crawling in relevant languages such as Python not necessary but a plus;
- Mandarin or other language skills a plus;
- High initiative, self-starter requiring minimum supervision;
- Strong inter-personal skills and a desire to have fun.
The position is for our office in Menlo Park, CA. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV or resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.