Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 35,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York.
- Conduct research on specific areas of technology including market mapping and macro trends in Ag, Food, Feed, transportation, alternative data and enterprise technology
- Participate in company pitches. Review data, records and financial projections
- Oversee deal flow funnel and support the Managing Director of corporate venture capital to build processes to scale it efficiently
- Develop robust investment processes including assisting in drafting the investment memo as well as financial analysis to model investment trajectories and exit
- Lead in preliminary and deep dive due diligence on target and pipeline companies.
- Perform ad-hoc financial and other analysis on existing portfolio investments, as might be needed
- Other activities as required, per direction from Managing Director – Bunge Ventures