As an analyst, you will be a vital member of the Arboretum (LinkedIn, CrunchBase, AngelList team, providing critical information that will drive investment decision-making. Your primary responsibility will be supporting due diligence related to new investment opportunities. You won’t be expected to do this in isolation, as our culture fosters collaboration and draws upon the collective competencies of our diverse team. You will also play a role in our effort to foster growth and drive value with our portfolio companies after the initial investment is made.
- Serve as a primary screen for new investment opportunities to identify those high-potential companies worthy of deeper review
- Support due diligence activities including assessments of clinical need, addressable market, technology risks, management teams, and exit returns. This will be done collaboratively while interfacing with external consultants and Arboretum team members
- Write due diligence memoranda to capture investment rationale and risks
- Engage directly with portfolio company leadership as required to support operational activities. This may include including fundraising, budgeting, and exit forecasting
- Assist with internal processes and systems including document control and tracking, marketing and investor relations, and preparing quarterly reports