Danhua Capital is venture capital firm based in Palo Alto that invests primarily in companies with disruptive technology. The fund’s areas of focus include Artificial Intelligence, Data infrastructure, Cloud Computing, VR/AR, Robotics and other frontier technologies. Danhua’s portfolio now includes Optimizely, Meta, Survios, Lytro, Cohesity, Barefoot Network, GraphSQL, Pilot.ai and NextInput. Danhua Capital has close to 400M committed capital and is backed by top-notch institutional and strategic partners including Alibaba, Baidu, Lenovo, Sina and a few others. Danhua Capital aims to provide startup companies with a wide range of resources to achieve greater success on a global scale.
Danhua Capital is now looking for full-time Analyst/Associate/VP based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Identifying attractive investment opportunities
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with entrepreneurs
- Conducting market product and financial research
- Developing investment insights into areas of interest
- Relevant work experience (2-5 years), preferably technical background or working experience in tech area
- Familiar with the Internet and front-tier tech ecosystems as businesses and evolving platforms
- An established industry network within the SF venture capital and entrepreneurial community
- Strong academic research experience is a huge plus (we have a team member with over 50k paper citations :))
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.