We are seeking 2 associates for our Digital Strategy group to help Roivant assess and implement emerging software/hardware technologies across the drug development process (drug discovery, clinical development, and commercialization). Areas of focus may include wearable devices, mobile applications, data sets, data analysis, AI/ML, electroceuticals, clinical development, business development, sales, marketing, operations, manufacturing and logistics. This group also executes corporate venture capital investments and the innovation associate would support the investment process as well.
We are seeking candidates with one or more of these skillsets
Associates will lead discovery, evaluation, and implementation of new technologies to work with companies to achieve Roivant’s dual goals of delivering value to patients and delivering value to shareholders.
- Deep Technical Expertise – You probably have an MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Biomedical Engineering with a med-tech focus and a few years of healthcare industry expertise
- Digital Strategists – You probably have 3 – 5 years of experience across technology, healthcare, consulting, or finance. You know a lot about the healthcare technology startup ecosystem and you can intuit which ones might add value to the drug development process. You think strategically about where technology can add long-term value
- Participate directly in discussions with external companies
- Develop a deep understanding of all the players in healthcare technology and related spaces
- Identify the best opportunities to collaborate with these companies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to operationalize external innovations
- Propose and structure the form that collaboration should take
- Bonus points if you are also interested in developing your investment skills
QUALIFICATIONS (vary Based On Role)
- Experience surveying markets to identify which companies have greatest potential value
- Highly organized with an ability to distill large amounts of information into an effective summary
- Creative thinker who is not afraid to be wrong
- Knowledge of healthcare, pharma, or biotech
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies
If interested, please apply here.