If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. Vituity brings together a committed team of clinicians and business professionals to care for patients with acute medical conditions, making a big difference in the lives of our 6.5 million patients nationwide. If you want to work with a diverse group of people who are tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside, look no further. As a Vitan, you’ll work with health systems and providers nationwide to develop and implement innovative solutions. With nearly 50 years leading change, you’ll join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring.
The Impact You’ll Make
Vituity’s Innovation Arm – Inflect Health ( https://inflecthealth.com/ ) – is looking to add an Associate to the venture investment and business development team. This position will play a key role in sourcing and evaluating new opportunities, building investment theses, and supporting portfolio companies. Investment & Portfolio Management is essential in this position. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at sourcing, identifying, and analyzing new investment opportunities by working with the team to expand its investment and corporate partner ecosystems which include but are not limited to, VCs, CVCs, Accelerators, Incubators, CXOs, and Subject Matter Experts.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform research and analysis of new markets, technologies, competitive landscape, and share findings to the team
- Evaluate and perform due diligence on potential investment opportunities, including preparing investment memos
- Structure new and/or follow-on financing, including deal structuring and financial modeling
- Assist and support portfolio companies
- Engage with the VC/entrepreneurial community
What You Will Bring
We’d love to hear from candidates with:
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or related field
- Two to four years of experience in Venture Capital, Investment Banking or Healthcare Consulting
- Technical and operating experience in Product, Operations or other functions within high growth tech startups, with specific interest in healthcare related startups
Preferred Talent Assets:
- MBA in Finance or Business Administration
- Three years of experience sourcing startup opportunities and performing deal executions
Vituity Values: #CultureofCaring
When you are a part of Vituity, you embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means you have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables you to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. VALUE BEHAVIORS
Each Vitan is expected to demonstrate a commitment to service, values, and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times in interactions with physicians, patients, visitors and colleagues.
Benefits & Beyond
We care about the whole you! Our best in class competitive benefits package combine to offer opportunities for where you are today and what you may need in the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offer a very generous match
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Three weeks vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
Apply today to join a community of healthcare professionals committed to a standard of excellence through recruiting and retaining a diverse group of talent. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization at all levels!
If interested, please apply here.