Village Global is a $100MM+ early stage VC firm backed by some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, including Jeff Bezos, Sara Blakely, Abby Johnson, Magic Johnson and Anne Wojcicki. We curate a network of angel investors who source, select, and support remarkable founders across sectors and around the world. Founders benefit from this network, plus a thriving peer community.
About This Role
You will engage in every aspect of the venture capital process, from sourcing to diligencing and supporting founders. You’ll interact with thousands of high potential startups and savvy investors as you hone your skills and build your track record. You’ll also manage projects that continually improve the way we work with founders, angels, and VCs around the world.
- Source and screen prospective investment opportunities
- Conduct diligence and check references to inform decisions
- Engage in the early stage ecosystem to discover promising founders and opportunities
- Research new markets and trends to identify emerging entrepreneurs and technologies
- Draft investment memos and make investment recommendations
- Ensure effective, timely communication with founders, investors and other stakeholders
- Track and manage deal pipelines
- Support portfolio companies with helpful introdufctions and resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in building systems and spreadsheets to track a huge volume of opportunities and transactions
- Strong analytical skills and judgement
- Passion for startups and the venture capital ecosystem, especially new VC models like scout programs, accelerators, software-driven VC, etc.
- Curiosity about new technologies, markets, business models, and teams
- Self-starter enthusiastic to operate with lots of autonomy
- Record of initiative, achievement, collaboration, and positive attitude
- Eager to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible; remote OK with Pacific Time Zone preferred
IF interested, please apply here.