TSVC is an early-stage venture capital firm with over $180M+ assets under management, $4B+ fund raised by the portfolios on hold and 30+ successful IPO and M&A exits in the past 11 years. Our never-ending quest to discover the next big hit in the tech industry has resulted in notable investments in companies including Zoom, Carta, Ginkgo Bioworks, Iterable, Plus.ai, etc. We are seeking to hire a full-time fund associate to join the TSVC team. The role requires the ability to be self-motivated and proactive on a variety of projects, showcasing a high level of attention to details, superb coordination and communication skills, analytical problem-solving ability, and a strong orientation toward execution.
Please note: This is not an investment-track position but you will be exposed to the whole VC operation, investment and startup ecosystem
This position is located in Los Altos, CA
- Build connections with venture partners through coordinating and hosting internal and external meetings with the investment team
- Manage deal pipeline, maintain existing deals flow and aid in tracking investment decisions
- Prepare agenda for weekly partner meeting and be the mastermind for planning and execution of different projects
- Assist in deal sourcing and developing relationships with accelerators, incubators and other VC funds in the venture ecosystem
- Manage the fund’s presence in different social media channels and passionate about writing timely and insightful articles/blogs/newsletter
- Perform company and market research on prospective investments, including diligence on customers and competitors, and distill key insights to share with the deal team
- Assist portfolio companies with financial modeling, growth strategy and market research on as-needed basis
- Work on multiple time-sensitive marketing campaigns or high-priority projects concurrently
- 1-3 years of work experience, with a focus on working on teams, operation and execution, marketing, and with the ability to think critically
- Previous venture investing or strategy consulting experience working with the tech industry; alternatively, operating experience at a high growth start-up company
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-starting; strategic thinking skills coupled with strong tactical execution; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills with excellent prioritization and task management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business and/or marketing concentration preferred
If interested, please apply here.