The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Investment Associate is responsible for supporting the investment principal, director or managing director with all aspects of investments activity. This includes sourcing, diligence, structuring and closing and monitoring of companies for the strategic and financial benefit of Truist Financial (“Truist”).
- Supports investment due diligence effort; including financial modeling and assisting senior level team members in completing aspects of the process.
- Supports the investment senior associate, principal, director or investment managing director in pre close deal consummation and deal oversight post close activities including: origination, diligence, model oversight, closing, reporting and monitoring.
- Develops diligence reporting and tracking efforts including due diligence checklists and investment recommendations.
- Experience with financial models and underwriting/conducting diligence on venture backed transactions.
- Understanding of the competitive FinTech and technology market landscape.
- Helps inform Truist on the broader ecosystem.
- Tracks progress of investment activity across organization and develops reporting to senior management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline (Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Economics, etc.), or equivalent education and related training
- One to three years of work experience in corporate venture, venture capital, corporate development, private equity, or investment banking
- Independent thinker with strong reasoning skills
- Strong excel and power point capabilities
- MBA, CPA or CFA in process
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements and reports
- Strong ability to prioritize and communicate effectively in high pace work environment
Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
If interested, please apply here.