TrueBridge Capital Partners is seeking a motivated and capable Investment Associate to fill a full-time position on its Investment Team. The Associate will support all aspects of the investment process, including analysis of current and prospective fund and direct company investments. Associate will also be responsible for portfolio and manager analytics and in-depth market and financial diligence. The position is structured as a 2-3 year commitment with the opportunity to grow responsibilities over time.
TrueBridge is a leading venture capital investor located in Chapel Hill, NC with approximately $3.0 billion under management. The firm invests in venture capital funds as well as directly in technology startups. TrueBridge has a partnership with Forbes Media, Inc. and works with them to produce two marquee annual venture capital publications: the Midas List of top technology investors and the Next Billion-Dollar Startups List of outstanding next-generation technology companies. TrueBridge is a twenty-three-person team with an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Source and conduct due diligence on investments in startups and venture firms.
- Provide research, modeling, and analytical support for the investment team.
- Create and maintain reports from third-party data providers such as Pitchbook or internal proprietary data sources.
- Assist with investor relations, including the preparation of analyses for client meeting materials.
- Conduct ad hoc investment-related projects as needed.
The ideal candidates will have/be:
- 3-5 years of experience working in investment banking, consulting, investment/asset management, PE/VC, or at a technology company.
- Intellectually curious, with a strong interest in technology, startups, and innovation.
- Strong financial analysis/modeling skills and highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- A long-term approach to investing.
- Comfortable working as part of a small, performance-oriented team.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with high attention to detail.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and think creatively.
IF interested, please apply here.