We are looking for a bright, well-versed Investment Associate to support internal and external stakeholder relationships and work closely across all functional areas. You would join an incredibly talented and experienced operating team and be instrumental in growing our business and appropriately rewarded.
The Investment Associate will be responsible for helping to manage the day-to-day operations of the asset management department. This will include managing and monitoring the General Account as well as the Venture Capital portfolio. More detailed responsibilities include:
- Making recommended changes to the investment portfolio
- Performing due diligence on investment opportunities
- Financial modeling
- Preparing marketing materials
- Interfacing with current or prospective investors
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- College degree in business; preferably Finance
- Investment banking or venture capital experience
- Strong knowledge of traditional and alternative asset classes
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Expertise with the Microsoft Suite of products; specifically Excel and PowerPoint
We value hard work, integrity, and commitment – in return for your service, we offer benefits and rewards that are highly comprehensive.
If interested, please apply here.