Investment Associate Fellowship
The LegalTech Fund invests in companies that are transforming the world of law. The $1T legal services will continue to grow as our world becomes more complex and the regulatory environment continues to adapt. We believe innovative technology will be crucial to supporting this growing market, making legal work more efficient, increasing access to legal services, and developing next-generation governance tools.
We are looking for an Investment Associate Fellow to help us accelerate our work and find incredible companies for The LegalTech Fund to invest in.
This role is a unique opportunity to partner directly with the managing partners, investment professionals, and global leaders in the legal industry on finding, investing in, and supporting amazing entrepreneurs. The Investment Associate Fellow will receive hands-on mentorship and have an impact on the trajectory of the organization.
Who We’re Looking For
- You are passionate about startups and excited to learn about new technologies.
- You have experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses and can develop deep convictions based on your research.
- You can spot trends, understand market dynamics, and map industries, even with little background knowledge or context.
- You easily relate to founders and have deep empathy for their work. You actively listen and ask the right questions.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take pride in your deliverables. You are comfortable working independently and prioritizing your workload.
- You have a positive attitude and promote a collaborative working environment.
- You enjoy meeting new people and you are a strong communicator.
What you’ll do:
- Source new potential investment opportunities in industries related to the world of law.
- Research trends related to the world of law and develop written content and materials for investors, advisors, and the general public.
- Conduct industry deep dives to better understand the market and develop investment theses for the fund.
- Meet with founders, assess their fit for investment, and conduct due diligence on potential transactions.
We believe diverse perspectives make our teams stronger and we are committed to building an inclusive and equitable working environment. We welcome and encourage applicants with a broad range of backgrounds to apply.
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume and a legaltech company you think we
should invest in to email@example.com.