We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self motivated associate who can help us manage our fund, raise additional investment and find deals in the emerging markets we target. Ideally you are looking to break into the venture capital world and have a broad financial background.
During the first few months, your work will include:
- Onboarding investors – helping to deal with final questions, working through onboarding checks and managing incoming wires.
- Managing finances – calculating carried interest, fees and other key fund financials, managing expenses.
- Organising paperwork relating to investments – including share certificates and due diligence checks on the fund’s behalf.
- Organising deal flow – searching for opportunities, asking key questions and organising our potential deal flow.
- Outreach – finding and liaising with LPs, and outreach to connect to entrepreneurs and projects.
As we begin to deploy capital your role will transition to analysing deals, monitoring investments and helping with the heavy finance lifting.
Long term we are looking for someone who can grow into becoming a partner. You will need a winning combination of a rock solid work ethic, smart thinking, flexibility and fantastic people skills alongside the traditional all round abilities of an associate.
This is an opportunity to help us shape and scale an innovative new venture capital fund, and work in some of the most dynamic sectors available. Our aim is to build the Sequoia of our field.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $3,000.00 – $6,000.00 per month
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- 1 year
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
If interested, please apply here.