Trainee will be a valued member of the PE/VC Fund investment team. Trainee will be involved in financial analysis and research and participate in the investment process of the firm.
- Support and contribute to all stages of our private equity transactions: origination, due diligence, structuring, execution and divestments;
- Conduct research on market trends and opportunities to evaluate asset allocation strategies;
- Collating and preparing internal and external reporting and investment documents;
- Support portfolio companies and management teams on growth strategies and implementation.
- Understand the private equity and venture capital industry, investment process and strategy;
- Gain confidence in engaging stakeholders professionally;
- Gain knowledge on specific industries and learn ways to identify market gaps and opportunities for business growth;
- Develop financial acumen, analytical thinking and numerical skills via financial modelling and interpretation of financial statements.
Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Duration: 9 Months
Eligibility Criteria For SGUnitedTraineeships
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions).
If interested, please apply here.