Silverton Partners is a 15-year-old, early-stage venture capital firm based in Austin, TX that will soon be investing out of its seventh fund. Fund returns have consistently been top-performing, and the firm has a line-up of tier-one institutional LPs.
We are currently looking to hire an Associate. As a key member of the investment team, this individual will be involved in the entire deal process, including sourcing, diligence and strategic post-close portfolio support. The Associate will report to the firm’s Partners and will be involved in all aspects of the business.
Compensation: Competitive base salary and bonus (based on fund and individual performance).
• Identify, source and evaluate new investment opportunities
• Execute various projects, as needed, including researching and developing potential investment theses
• Prepare internal investment memos • Assist portfolio companies in support of Silverton board members
• Support Silverton’s reporting and fundraising initiatives
• Establish and maintain strong professional networks inside and outside the immediate Silverton network
• Help extend the fund’s institutional infrastructure
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Two to four years of investment or investment banking experience
• Ability to quickly develop an informed perspective on new & developing markets
• BS/BA degree, or higher, with a track record of academic success
• Outstanding analytical skills, including modeling experience
• Team player, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
To Apply: Please send your resume and a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org