Element is a fast growth venture debt and revenue-based lending fund based in the US and Europe that provides growth capital to B2B SaaS companies and other recurring revenue businesses. Our funding is used to help businesses expand operations, people and technology internationally without diluting equity.
Our origins are in SaaS and a growth environment. Element Finance grew out of Scaleworks and their own need to finance companies that they run for growth. We are seeking to grow our business through innovation and build a great team.
We’re seeking an Associate to help us identify, contact, and evaluate potential opportunities for investment. Along with deal origination, the Associate will be responsible for refining the process of capturing and analyzing data of potential borrowers. We are a small fund in which everyone wears many hats, so the position will also assist in a variety of areas pertaining.
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious and motivated self-starter, numerate and naturally curious, enjoys communicating with founders, analyzing data, and is able to summarize material into a few key points. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a quickly growing billion dollar industry while learning directly from founders and strategic operators.
- Source, evaluate, contact, and conduct introductory calls with potential opportunities of investment.
- Along with other team members, refine the processes involved in data capture and analysis.
- Create presentations to synthesize your findings for Element leadership.
- Assist in portfolio company financial & operational analyses.
- Support other special projects as required.
- Recent college graduate with ideally 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant environment (experience not essential);
- A natural interest in technology and finance;
- A strong understanding of company finances and analysis techniques;
- Inquisitive and self-motivated, with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to apply critical thinking to solve “big picture” problems and enjoy the process of discovering and synthesizing information;
- Quick learner with strong organizational/project management skills;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans;
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts;
- Open PTO – we like to keep this simple…making time for life is important!
- 9 paid standard holidays each year in addition to open PTO;
- 401(k) savings plan;
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability coverage;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial learning environment;
- Casual dress and fun work atmosphere;
- Free locally roasted coffee, snacks, and soft drinks;
- Location – Fantastic offices in the renovated historic Savoy Hotel building – right on the Riverwalk.
If interested, please apply here.