Savano Capital Partners is a growth equity firm that focuses on leading software and tech-enabled companies across multiple sectors. Savano partners with companies to provide liquidity to individual shareholders and primary growth capital. Savano was founded in 2010 and based in Baltimore and Boston.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a smart, motivated self-starter to help source, analyze and make investments in our recently-launched third fund. We have a tight and collaborative environment where everyone has a voice. You will get exposure to our partners and companies, responsibility from the outset and ability to work deals from start to finish. The Associate role requires both analytical and interpersonal skills to perform diligence, manage deals and interact with company founders and executives.
- Market research/analysis to identify sectors and companies to invest in
- Generate deal flow via existing networks and proactively prospect for opportunities
- Maintain and update deal flow CRM
- Evaluate investment opportunities including due diligence, financial and valuation modeling
- Construct valuation models and analysis
- Prepare and review investment memos
- Present investment findings and recommendations to the team
- Develop relationships with growth-stage companies, executives, venture capital/private equity firms and intermediaries
- Monitor and support our current portfolio companies
- Ad hoc projects
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of related experience (VC / PE, investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Proficiency in modeling company financials and performing valuation analysis
- Deep understanding and passion for the technology ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment across multiple projects
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, research, written and organizational skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
If interested, please apply here.