- Assist with the investment process from sourcing investments through to screening and final diligence
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses as part of our deal evaluation efforts (including building financial models where necessary)
- Actively monitor the investment portfolio, including analyzing key metrics, supporting follow-on investments and preparing for exits
- Monitor, research and develop investment themes on emerging trends and disruptive companies in the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Represent Salesforce Ventures at industry events and conferences
- Build presentations for senior management and the Board of Directors
- It is essential that the individual selected for this position be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust and respect, both throughout the organization at all levels and within the tech community more broadly. The individual must be a team player with exceptional communication, analytical and leadership skills. Intellectual curiosity and true passion for technology impacting both consumers and businesses is critical for success in this role. We are also looking for a self-starter who enjoys autonomy and taking lots of initiative.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a top-tier undergraduate institution
- 2-3 years of total experience, including investment banking, consulting, startup and/or venture capital with a track record of success.
- Strong business judgment, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Multiple European languages preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a dynamic, high growth organization
- Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail along with organization and follow-through skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to success
- Familiarity with SaaS and cloud computing beneficial
- Salesforce.com organization and product knowledge is a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
If interested, please apply here.