Paradigm is a San Francisco-based investment firm focused on crypto and blockchain-related technologies across the globe. We are a registered investment adviser with the SEC and make investments in companies and protocols at all stages, ranging from early-stage venture financing rounds to growth equity to liquid token assets. Paradigm was co-founded in 2018 by Matt Huang (former Partner at Sequoia Capital) and Fred Ehrsam (Co-founder of Coinbase), and since then we’ve been hard at work building a world-class team to support our portfolio of 30+ companies and the crypto ecosystem globally, with the broader goal of accelerating crypto’s ability to improve people’s lives worldwide.
We’re looking to add our first investment associate — someone who will source new investments and work alongside our partners through the full lifecycle of the investment process.
- Sourcing and generating new investment opportunities, both public and private
- Working closely to support Investment Partners on the full lifecycle of making investments: conducting diligence, making investment recommendations, and helping the portfolio
- Developing a prepared mind about emerging frontiers (e.g. DeFi in 2018, NFTs in 2020, etc) through deep research and market mapping
- Intense curiosity and open-mindedness
- Strong knowledge of the crypto space
- Scrappiness; willingness to roll up sleeves
- Team player
- Clear and concise communication
- Growth mindset
- Bonus: Ability to evaluate highly technical companies and protocols
- Bonus: Strong network within crypto
If interested, please apply here.