Mutschler Ventures AG was founded in 2007 with an initial focus on digital business models and platforms. In the meantime we have expanded our focus and are now also investing in new key technologies such as blockchain, software, mobility, fintech and biotech. We tend to invest in the early stages up to and including Series A, and we also take part in subsequent rounds. We currently have 35 companies in our portfolio and with the Auto1 Group and Adyen [WKN: A2JNF4] we already have two unicorns from which we have left.
Mutschler Ventures AG, part of a single family office, sees itself as an active investor. We try to support our portfolio companies in «company building», answer strategic and conceptual questions, help with the search for investors and try to establish meaningful connections within our network.
- Research and identification of relevant start-ups in the tech space that are ready for investments in the early phase (late seed, series A)
- Examination and evaluation of start-ups in the pre-selection phase
- Assistance in performing due diligence on investment opportunities and taking responsibility for them
- Build and develop financial models and several benchmarks for analyzing potential investments
- Support our portfolio companies
- Assumption of responsibility for selected topics in order to further expand our venture activities
- You have exceptional academic performance
- You have 2+ years of experience in a start-up company (as a founder / key position in management), at one of the leading consulting firms / private equity firms or in a similar, fast-moving environment.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent analytical skills (preferably you already have a solid understanding of finance or a technical field)
- You have a distinct “hands-on” mentality and feel comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment; (Experience in fast-growing start-ups is an advantage)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and German
- You have good communication and team skills
- You have a passion and a keen understanding of technology and innovation and love to share this passion with others.
- 13+ years of experience
- One of the most successful early-stage venture companies in the DACH region
- Led by a small and agile team
- Significant corporate track record within the team
- A family culture
To all recruitment agencies: Mutschler Ventures does not accept agency resumes !! Please do not (!!) forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Mutschler Ventures is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IF interested, please apply here.