We are looking for a bright, motivated individual interested in venture capital investment management. The position involves maintaining a portfolio of current venture capital investments, conducting due diligence on new deals, networking, fundraising, investor relations, and assisting our fund managers and staff on various investment activities. Due to Covid-19, this position will be remote until spring or summer 2021. Ideal candidates will have:
· Finance and accounting experience
· Master of Business Administration
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Excellent written communication skills
· Business analytical skills
· MS Office software experience including Access, Excel, and Word
· Background in engineering, or life science either as a career experience or as an undergraduate degree.
If interested, please apply here.