Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com .
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation is seeking a Summer Analyst to work in our Ventures team, which helps to deliver new adjacent lines of business and future growth for the company. By leveraging the largest concert, ticketing and music sponsorship businesses in the world, our Ventures team finds opportunities to disrupt legacy industry norms and use emerging consumer and technology trends to create new brands, products, services, partnerships and business models. This role will work alongside the existing team to conduct research, evaluate opportunities, and make recommendations to senior leadership.
What This Role Will Do
- Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities and synthesize insights
- Assist in maintaining deal management database including adding meeting notes and updates
- Assist in drafting investment memos and internal slide decks to communicate investment opportunities to leadership
- Participate in Ventures team brainstorming sessions and deal review meetings
- Attend select meetings with startup founders and management teams; take meeting notes and follow up with Live Nation teammembers on next steps
What This Person Will Bring
- Relevant undergraduate coursework in business and/or economics (Business or Economics majors preferred, but not required)
- Demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship and/or venture capital
- Solid understanding of financial concepts and some experience with financial modelling
- Ability to conduct detailed research and find information to generate actionable insights
- Outstanding critical thinking skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Adept at working both collaboratively and independently
- Low ego and high integrity, with stellar communication skills
- High emotional intelligence, empathy and deep intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (powerpoint, excel)
- Passion for music and live events is a plus
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
If interested, please apply here.