At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
We are currently seeking our newest innovator to join our dynamic team as an Investment Associate on the LGV Investment Team!
- Assist the managing directors throughout the investment process from sourcing deals to screening/due diligence/writing memos for investment committee
- Synchronize investment strategy by regularly communicating with the LG subsidiaries
- Develop thesis on investment opportunities, based on financial and strategic analysis
- Actively network with top-tier VC’s and CVC’s to source premium deals
- Participate in due diligence
- Work with external counsel for legal due diligence and documentation
- Assist in the management of portfolio companies post-investment
- Project a positive image of LG Group
- Create synergistic relationship between LG Group and local venture ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant business or technical discipline (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemical, Material Science or Computer Science)
- Minimum 2 years substantive work experience from a major consulting firm, technology company, investment bank, investment firm or venture capital firm preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3-5 years total work experiernce
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities independently or as part of a team in tight timeline
- Bilingual (Korean/English) is a plus but not required – all candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong interest and knowledge in the technology sector
If interested, please apply here.