LFPI Group is one of the premier independent multi-strategy alternative asset managers in Europe with more than 5bn Euros of equity under management. We invest in private equity (primary, secondary, co-investments, and funds), private debt (unitranche, mezzanine, senior), real estate (from core to opportunistic in both equity and debt) as well as asset management (fixed income and equity) investing in Europe, North America and Africa with a long-term and prudent investment strategy.
LFPI is seeking diligent and hard-working candidates for its Senior Analyst / Associate program in the US group based in our New York, NY office. The Senior Analyst / Associate would work with the US team in underwriting a broad range of real estate and private equity fund investments, co-investments, and direct investments.
Position is for immediate start.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform due diligence and research for potential investments/originations across a variety of real estate and private equity asset classes in all parts of the capital structure
- Develop complex and detailed financial models and analyses in Excel and/or Argus. Prepare memorandums for presentation to our investment committee
- Coordinate with LFPI asset management, investor relations and accounting departments, third party advisors, portfolio company management teams
- Analyze specific financial and operational projects for LFPI during the year on an ad-hoc basis
- Maintain and update presentations for LFPI
- 1-3 years of experience at a leading investment bank, private equity firm, strategic consulting or public accounting firm
- Proficiency building and auditing models in Excel and Argus
- Bachelor’s Degree at a top undergraduate institution with a strong GPA, with an emphasis in finance, accounting and/or real estate
- Integrity and hard work ethic
- Passion for real estate and private equity investing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of financial concepts, valuation, and accounting
- An ability to meet challenging deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy
- A high level of attention-to-detail
- A high level of interest in global macroeconomic investment trends
- Investment Management Real Estate Venture Capital & Private Equity
If interested, please apply here.