The Associate will be an integral part of the Las Olas VC team and will engage in a broad range of work including sourcing and tracking deal flow, supporting our investment and portfolio process, building and maintaining relationships with startup ecosystem partners, and representing Las Olas VC at various industry events.
The Role – Details
- Associate based in our Fort Lauderdale office.
- Actively work to enhance deal sourcing through attending events, outreach and networking.
- Maintain existing relationships and build new relationships with ecosystem partners like accelerators, incubators and angel groups in our key target areas.
- Support general partners with fund administration and preparation of fund performance reporting to limited partners.
- Assist in collection and preparation of due diligence documents, investment summaries and financial models.
- Work with portfolio companies on selected projects.
- Manage internal deal pipelines and status updates; support general partners in various functions including general marketing and content creation, deal meetings and investment committee presentations.
College degree required.
Graduate degree and/or finance experience a plus.
Prior entrepreneurial experience or work with start-ups is a plus
Good communication, oral presentation, writing and organizational skills are essential.
Self motivated and able to work with minimal guidance in a lightly structured environment.
Must enjoy mixing with the technology start-up, incubator/accelerator, and venture community.
$75,000 + benefits, and opportunity for a share of carried interest
If that sounds like a good fit please reach out to us through our contact page!
IF interested, please apply here.