La Maison Partners is looking for a highly motivated and talented Associate / Vice President to support its fast development and be part of an ambitious project.
Part of the investment team, the candidate will be involved throughout the different phases of the investment process:
- Sourcing: conduct analyses of market sector dynamics and build a strong professional network with ecosystem, bring new investment opportunities to the deal-flow.
o Deal execution: evaluate investment opportunities, perform due diligence notably with co-investors and management teams, participate to the negotiation and the execution of deal documents and, prepare investment materials to support investment committee recommendations.
The candidate will also be involved in (i) the monitoring of portfolio companies and (ii) the reporting for the LPs.
About La Maison
La Maison is a club of highly renowned investors, led by Michel Cicurel, a very influential personality in economy and investment in France and Europe.
La Maison gathers a pool of outstanding shareholders that are entrepreneurs from diverse professional and geographical backgrounds such as the Dassault family, Michel David Weill, Carlo de Benedetti, Xavier Niel, Jacques Antoine Granjon, Maurice Levy and many others. Together, their experiences represent a unique source of deal flow and relevant judgment, as well as an exclusive influence and financial power.
La Maison’s DNA, based on the prestige of its shareholding, is to co-invest in growth stage / late stage deals with very exclusive and highly qualified Venture Capital / Private Equity teams with tremendous track record. Since its creation, La Maison has already realized more than eighty investments leading to c.€ 500 million under management.
La Maison Partners advised 6 funds: 2 dedicated to investing in Israeli technology companies, 1 focused on the Silicon Valley, 1 focused on China technology companies, 1 dedicated to Fintech companies and 1 opportunistic and diversified fund.
La Maison Partners is looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- 4 – 8 years previous experience at a Venture Capital fund/investment bank/consulting firm related to the tech industry
- Graduated from a top business or engineer school
- Fluent in French and English
- Genuinely interested in technology spaces as well as in startups
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking, agile and autonomous personality
- Display a professional attitude and the highest levels of ethics, integrity and confidentiality in business dealings
By joining La Maison Partners, you will get a chance to:
- Work with a dynamic Venture Capital team
- Learn from very talented and renowned people in the financial industry
- Get an all-round experience of the VC world and opportunity to immense yourself into the industry
- Get involved, and interact with the most exciting technology entrepreneurs, companies and investors, and to be the first to know of, and experience, cutting-edge innovation
If our offer matches your profile, please send us your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . In this email, you will include your curriculum vitae.
If interested, please apply here.