Capturing tomorrow’s opportunities means embracing disruption and transformation today. Koch Disruptive Technologies (KDT) invests in principled entrepreneurs across a range of industries who are building transformative companies that are changing the world.
KDT Israel is seeking an Investment Associate to join the team.
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Attributes
- Understanding and ability to evaluate business opportunities, including market dynamics and drivers, HR assessments, business trends
- Existing understanding and familiarity with technology – both trends and products. In absence of this, must be a very quick study
- Good deal experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team player. Cultural fit within KDT broadly and KDT analytics pool specifically
- Upside to be “peer in region” (i.e. MD capabilities) over time (10+ years); ability to work with companies in an independent fashion
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Financial modeling and analysis with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics for new investment opportunities
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
- Project management capabilities including work-planning diligence process, working on multiple projects simultaneously, working with third-party vendors,
- Preparing presentations on potential investments for senior management that identify and assess valuation, range of outcomes-based return profile, potential synergies, risks, etc.
- Assuming responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role.The Experience You Will Bring
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of work experience at a private equity, venture capital, corporate M&A, corporate finance, investment banking or consulting position with deal-oriented financial analysis experience
- 2+ years of experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- 2+ years of hands on transactional due diligence experience
- 3+ years of preparing analysis and presentations for senior management
- Experience in technology related industries or the application of technology in industry
- Experience in early or growth stage investing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics, or business-related field
- Engineering or Computer Science bachelor’s degree
If interested, please apply here.