As Associate you will participate in all aspects of the direct investing process and will be responsible for helping to drive transactions. This is a high-energy, entrepreneurial role and environment, where being ‘mid-sized’ and privately held doesn’t limit what we can do; rather, it frees us up to do so much more, and to evolve faster in a rapidly changing market.
Your success will be measured on the ability to play a lead role on the diligence and execution of investments by being nimble, flexible and interested in the challenge of understanding new sectors quickly.
- Interface with Managing Directors and Directors providing business related analysis.
- Maintain market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities.
- Identify and screen potential investment opportunities by calling and/or meeting with prospects and providing evaluation to investment committee.
- Aggregate information from target company and industry experts, including talking to references and customers of target company.
- Perform financial evaluation of project investment opportunities including review of project documents.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of assets with the firm’s portfolios including review of monthly operating results and maintaining project performance.
- Establish and maintain relationship with industry, trade and professional organizations to enhance visibility of the firm and its portfolio companies in the marketplace.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, negotiating and structuring financial transactions.
- An undergraduate degree in finance, economics or accounting preferred with high academic achievement.
- MBA preferred.
If interested, please apply here.