You are curious about all kinds of new technologies and intrigued by innovative business models? Working in a young and diverse team within a fast-paced environment sounds appealing to you?
Then this open position as employee number two in our newly opened Berlin office could be the
perfect job for you.
We are one of the fastest growing venture capital firms in Europe and look for motivated, hands-on people who want to take an active and shaping part in our growth journey.
We offer you a unique career path with a steep learning curve from analyst to associate and investment manager. In your role, you will be deeply involved in the investment process from deal sourcing, to the in-depth evaluation of the startup’s technology, the investment committee decision, and the round execution.
In your daily work, you will meet and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in Europe in order to bring cutting-edge technologies to the market. All this from your first day at investiere!
As an Investment Analyst / Associate for investiere you will
- Screen and source outstanding startup companies
- Conduct due diligences and evaluate investment opportunities together with industry experts
- Support investment managers in structuring and syndication of financing rounds in lead- and co-lead scenarios
- Work closely with Corporate Venturing / Corporate Innovation Departments of our enterprise clients
- Guide startups and investors through the investment process
- Support companies after the financing round
- University master’s degree or PhD, ideally in natural sciences or engineering
- Keen interest in new technologies, business development and venture capital
- Very strong analytical thinking, ability to prioritize and manage a large amount of tasks in parallel
- Full written and spoken fluency in English and German is a key requirement
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Entrepreneurially minded and a strong team player
- Strong people and communication skills
- Opportunity to work in a startup and venture capital environment with an international team
- Compensation package with eligibility for employee share incentive plan
- Flexibility with work locations and hours
- Possibility to gain international work experience
If interested, please apply here.