PHLLC./Hunt Technology Ventures, L.P. is seeking an Investment Associate with post-undergraduate work experience in either sell-side equity research, corporate banking, or investment management. We expect the candidate to be capable of analyzing financial statements and models, performing basic due diligence on potential investments, preparing internal memos and documentation for investments as well as preparing information for strategic and financial investors. This position will also involve core research ranging from industrial analysis, and performing detailed valuation work and reviewing regulatory filing, etc. Also, we look for candidates who has strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing/communication skills.
Hunt Technology Ventures, L.P. (“HTV”) is the investment group for Petro-Hunt, LLC in Dallas, Texas. HTV invests across sectors and asset classes in both the public and private markets. Investments range from early-stage venture capital financing to Co-sponsored leverage buyouts of mature businesses.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 2-3 years of full-time relevant work experience, proven interest in the markets, ability to quickly identify sub industry trends, and familiarity with financial modeling
- Heavy emphasis on quantitative skills and an advanced level of proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate within a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the U.S. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship.
Fast paced, well-funded, aggressive work environment in a stable private company. Competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) match, parking and lunches provided.
If interested, please apply here.